Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Chocolate Favorite: Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts


Since my first trip to Hawaii, back in 1981, I have always had a favorite chocolate treat from the islands: Chocolate covered Macadamia Nuts by Hawaiian Host.

I have tried this same treat as made by other companies as well, but none compare to the rich flavor and perfect blend of delicious, creamy chocolate and tasty, quality nuts as those made by Hawaiian Host.  Although you can find these in specialty stores, or order them online, the most common way for me to enjoy them is when I make a trip to Hawaii, or have a relative from Hawaii come here to visit.

I've got an upcoming Hawaiian trip, and you can bet that I will stock up on plenty of these delectable chocolates.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment